Monday 1st May, 2017
- Provide timely and quality statistics to Government for the formulation of plan and policy and acquires the information about socio-economic condition of the country.
- Processing, analysis, publication, dissemination and protection of collected data.
- Coordinate with various agencies involved in data collection, processing and analysis to avoid statistical discrepancies.
- Develop standard statistical system by performing a leading role in statistical activities.
- Develop statistical manpower.